Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Protection Knowledge
Work area protection knowledge of COVID-19
1. What to do on the way to work
Wear disposable medical masks correctly. Try not to take public transportation. It is recommended to walk, cycle, or take a private car or shuttle bus to work. If you must take public transportation, you must wear a mask all the way. Try to avoid touching objects on the car with your hands during the journey.
2. How to do the work of entering the building
Before entering the office building, consciously accept a body temperature test. If the body temperature is normal, you can work in the building and wash your hands in the bathroom. If your body temperature exceeds 37.2℃, please refrain from working in the building, go home to observe and rest, and go to the hospital if necessary.
3. How to do office workKeep the office environment clean.
It is recommended to ventilate 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes each time. Keep warm when ventilating. Keep a distance of more than 1 meter between people, and wear masks when working with multiple people. Keep washing your hands frequently, drink plenty of water, and insist on washing your hands strictly according to the six-step method before eating and after going to the toilet. Both sides of the reception staff wear masks.
4. How to participate in the meeting
It is recommended to wear a mask and wash hands and disinfect before entering the meeting room. The meeting personnel are separated by more than 1 meter. Reduce centralized meetings and control meeting time. When the meeting time is too long, open the window once for ventilation. After the meeting, the venue and furniture must be disinfected. Tea utensils are recommended to be soaked in boiling water for disinfection.
5. How to do meals in the canteen
Use separate meals to avoid crowded people. The restaurant is disinfected once a day, and the dining table and chairs are disinfected after use. Tableware must be sterilized by high temperature. The operation room should be kept clean and dry. It is strictly forbidden to mix raw food and cooked food products, and avoid raw meat. It is recommended to have a nutritious meal, light and palatable.
6. How to do on the way from get off work
Wear a disposable medical mask after washing your hands and go out. When you return home, take off the mask and wash your hands for disinfection. Use disinfectant wipes or 75% alcohol to wipe mobile phones and keys. Keep the room ventilated and hygienic to avoid gatherings of people.
7. How to do official procurement
You must wear a mask to avoid crowds. Keep a distance of more than 1 meter from contact with people, and avoid staying in public places for a long time.
8. How to do workshop sports
Appropriate and moderate activities are recommended to ensure good physical condition. Avoid excessive and excessive exercise, which may cause the body's immunity to decline.
9. How to do in public areas
Public parts such as halls, corridors, meeting rooms, elevators, stairs, toilets must be disinfected daily, and spray disinfection should be used as much as possible. The cleaning utensils used in each area should be separated to avoid mixing.
10. How to do official travel
It is recommended to wipe the interior and door handles of special vehicles with 75% alcohol once a day. You must wear a mask when taking the shuttle bus. It is recommended to wipe and disinfect the interior and door handles with 75% alcohol after the shuttle bus is used.
11. How do logistics staff do
Service personnel, security personnel, and cleaning personnel must wear masks when working and keep a safe distance from others. Canteen purchasers or supply personnel must wear masks and disposable rubber gloves to avoid touching meat and poultry fresh materials directly, and wash hands and disinfect them in time after taking off the gloves. Cleaners must wear disposable rubber gloves when working, and wash their hands for disinfection after work. Security personnel must wear masks to work, and seriously inquire and register the status of outsiders, and report abnormalities in time.
12. How to do official visits
Must wear a mask. Before entering the office building, take a temperature check and introduce whether there is a history of exposure to Hubei and symptoms such as fever, cough, and poor breathing. Without the above, and the body temperature is 37.2° under normal conditions, you can enter the building for business.13. How to circulate documents Wash your hands before and after passing paper documents, and wear a mask when passing documents.
14. How to do phone disinfection
It is recommended that the landline phone be wiped with 75% alcohol twice a day, if it is used frequently, it can be increased to four times.
15. How to do air conditioning disinfection
(1) When the fan coil of the central air conditioning system is in normal use, disinfect the air supply and return air outlets regularly.
(2) When the central air conditioning fresh air system is in normal use, if an epidemic occurs, do not stop the operation of the fan. After the personnel are evacuated, the exhaust branch pipe shall be closed, and the fresh air exhaust system shall be turned off after a period of operation and disinfection shall be performed at the same time.
(3) For all air systems with return air, the return air should be completely closed to ensure that the system runs with fresh air.
16. How to deal with discarded masks
During the epidemic prevention period, perform hand hygiene before and after removing the mask, put the discarded mask in the trash can, and disinfect the trash can with 75% alcohol or chlorine disinfectant twice a day.