- Freeze Dryer
- Large Freeze Dryer with 1200kg Capacity
Large Freeze Dryer with 1200kg Capacity
Product origin :CHINA
Delivery time :Within 3 Months
Supply capacity :100 Sets
The single feeding amount of LG100 freeze-drying equipment is 1200~1500kg, and the drying time of freeze-dried products is about 8~20 hours, which is especially suitable for enterprises with a certain scale of production.
This model of freeze-drying equipment is favored by domestic and foreign customers, especially the use of two drying chambers, energy consumption can be saved by 30%, for the pre-treatment and subsequent selection of packaging personnel requirements have a good coordination.
The complete set of freeze-drying machine adopts the parts of the international famous brand, the reliable control method of automation, which ensures that the freeze-drying equipment can operate continuously 24 hours without any trouble.
Working Principle of Freeze Drying Machine
Under vacuum condition, material is freeze dried via principle of sublimation. The moisture in the pre-frozen material is directly sublimed from solid state (ice) to gaseous state (vapor), without melting. Freeze dried products are formed to be sponginess, without shrinkage and excellent in rehydration, containing little water only. The freeze dried product in sealed packaging can be stored and transported at room temperature for a long time.
Freeze Dryer can be used to process nearly all kinds of food.
Rated Parameters of LG Freeze Drying Equipment
Heating area (m2)
Rated maximum water trapping capacity
|Double side radiation|
Plate temperature adjust range (℃)
Cooling water temp. +10 ℃~ +120℃
Vacuum adjust range
Supporting refrigeration capacity(t。=-40℃tk=35℃)（KW）
Consumption capacity of steam vapor 0.7MPa（kg/h）
Automatic control after pre-setting
Multi cabinet combination for equipments over LG-50 are avaliable, high output and more economical.
|Xinyang LG100 Specification:|
|Steam consumption for the heating||340kg / h|
|Drying chamber weight||13000kg (approx.)|
|The dimension of drying chamber||6.8*2.5*2.5m|
|Vapour Condenser Capacity||220kg/h|
|Number of trays||240 trays|
|Usable Shelf Area (m2)||100 m2|
|Heaing plates quantity||32pcs|
|Shelf Spacing (mm)||75mm|
|Shelf Temperature||20 to +120℃|
|Condenser temperature||<- 40℃|
|Heating medium||Deonized water|
|Heating type||Double-sided radiation|
|Heating medium, max. temperature||130℃|
|Refrigerant||Ammonia (R717), Freon (R404A, R507A), CO2|
|Material of heating plates||Aluminum|
|Power Requirement||380VAC/50Hz,3phase,100KW(no including refrigerator)|
|Material of vapor trap||Stainless steel 304/316|
|De-icing method||During freeze drying processing automatically|
We adopt double alternate cold traps for vacuum freeze dryers, and its working principle of freeze dryer with double alternate cold traps.
Trays with product locate between heating plates, the cold trap I and cold trap II locate under the heating plates inside the drying chamber. When cold trap II is working for condensation of vapor, that comes from the product, and cold trap I is working for defrosting. Low temperature steam (15~25℃)comes from de-icing tank into cold trap I to defrost the ice on the tube, and defrost water goes back to de-icing tank and drained out. Condensation and defrost function change alternately, and controlled by PLC automatically.
So, this kind construction has limitless on product loading capacity, it has much more advantage than other kinds of freeze dryers.
Advantages of LG series Freeze Drying Equipment
1. Efficiency of Heating Plates The material of heating plates is aviation aluminum with anodized on the surface, over 100% heat release to the product by radiation, keeping heating uniformity completely.
2. Double Side Radiation Heating Method There is a certain distance between the tray and the heating plate, avoiding the direct contact, the product is heated evenly. If the temperature of the heating plates gets higher, this heating method can protect the product from getting burnt.
3. Compact Design Double cold traps are built in the drying chamber, this leads to the compact structure, no need extra place. Compared to other suppliers, the unique design of de-icing tank requires less space, instead of a large water pool.
4. Saving Water De-icing tank under the drying chamber, which is connected to the vapor trap. The water used to melt the ice comes from the drying material. So this helps save a huge amount of water from wasting.
5. Stable Efficiency Alternate vapor trap, continuous de-icing. Double vapor trap are installed under the heating plates in drying chamber. During the drying process, the two cold traps work continuously and alternately. When Cold Trap I is condensing, Cold Trap II is de-icing at the same time, and after some time, they change to each other’s state. The Cold Trap II begins to catch water vapor, the Cold Trap I begins to melt ice on the coil, after melting, the clean coil ready for another condensation cycle. There's no extra time needed for separate ice melting, and that helps to increase the output to a certain extent. Due to CDI (continuous de-icing) technology, the ice layer is usually thin for melting, the surface of the coil tube of the cold trap is always at a lower temperature, the capture efficiency remains relatively high all through the whole drying processing, which ensures high quality of products.
6. Sanitary Guarantee De-icing system works under a negative pressure condition, the vapor used for melting the ice is from the drying material, which avoid bacterial infections, and it’s much more clean and sanitary.
7. Automatic Control System. Advanced intelligent control system keeps the system running stably and reliably in a long time. Furthermore, simple operation can be much easier to handle, and to save manual resource. And the we can design fully automatic display screen according to your requirements. For process different products, different control curves can be preset in advance, and the equipment will be running accurately according to the preset curve.
Freeze Dried Products Processing
Packaging & Delivery
Shenyang Aerospace Xinyang Quick freezing Equip. Manuf. Co., Ltd. was founded in 1985, a leading enterprise incorporating the research, manufacturing, sales and services of food processing equipment and freezing technology. Freeze drying equipment and IQF freezing equipment are widely used around the world.
Our team have supported over 1,500 food engineering projects both domestically and abroad, our products have been exported to USA, Canada, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherland, Singapore, Israel, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Myanmar, Chile, Nigeria etc.
Over 30 years’ experience make us expertise in the food processing equipment manufacture, and we’re confidence to provide you with high quality products and also good services.
1. Freeze-dried products retain their natural taste, aroma and colour without losing their nutritional value； 2. Freeze dried products do not contain any preservatives; 3. The elimination of water from the primary product significantly reduces the growth of microorganisms and bacteria; 4. Freeze-dried products are light, easy to transport and have a long shelf life....more